Thursday, September 23, 2004

One small step for me, one giant leap for... well, probably noone else, but one can dream right?

This is my first post, my first step into the new world of blogging. This is the time to ask the questions. What will this blog be about? Who will it speak to? Why do I think my opinion matters?

Well, my opinion matters to me... and thats good enough for a start. Who will it speak to? I presume friends and family will peak in on occasion, to see what I have been doing, others may stop in to listen to my bitching and complaining about whatever it is I am bitching and complaining about... which leads to the original question, What will this blog be about?

This blog is here for me to express my opinions about life, liberty, and the pursuit of a good beer. The blog will hit on these 3 main topics:

1. Current Events (War, politics, etc.)
2. My interests (books, movies)
3. Annoying stories about my life that will probably only interest me, but everyone else will have to suffer through.

So, 'indulge yourself, kick off your shoes, relax, sit back, and enjoy the melodies, afterall music soothes even the savage beast. '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home