Thursday, September 23, 2004

Unfortunate headline for the day:

"Group: Sex supplement claims bogus"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/09/23/sex.enhancements.reut/index.html

At least they could have stated which group they were talking about. Ah.... a quote from Old School comes to mind (and I paraphrase)... Mitch:"Then you take the early flight home, and some people in blind folds jump out of the bathroom ready to double team your girlfriend." Beanie:"I think what Mitch is trying to say is that love is blind."


1 Comments:

At September 24, 2004 at 9:48 AM, Blogger Sean P. McBride said...

You'd think that the results of this "study" would have been published long before I wasted away my retirements fund--all in easy installements of $19.95.

However, I hope this press won't hurt the industry too much. I'm rather fond of those last few pages found in each issue of Maxim. Not only do they offload tension and keep the back cover attached (Mechanics 101, baby!), but they provide a wonderful source of comic relief after the long arduous epic known as Maxim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home